- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use (‘Agreement’)
Please read this Agreement carefully. Your acceptance of the Agreement is a condition of
your use of a CREAGAMES LIMITED (hereafter referred to as ‘CREAGAMES’, ‘We’)
Products (whether or not you purchase). If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement,
please don't accept them or use the CREAGAMES product.
On any question, comments, or complaints with this Agreement, our website or any aspect of
it, please contact us via email at support at www.creagames.ru ('Support' tab).
CREAGAMES reserves the right at any time to change this Agreement to reflect: (1)
changes in applicable laws; (2) regulatory or security requirements; (3) relevant guidance or
codes of practice; (4) technical alterations to CREAGAMES Products; and (5) to improve
clarity and consistency. Please check the updated version of the Agreement whenever you
use a CREAGAMES Product.
1. YOUR ACCOUNT, USERNAME AND PASSWORD
1) To use many features of CREAGAMES Products, We require you to create an account on
2) CREAGAMES grants account holders a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the
period of membership to use CREAGAMES Products and to download and use Our software
and connect to Our servers solely to use CREAGAMES Products in accordance with the
terms of this Agreement.
3) You should not choose a username that infringes the rights of any third party,
impersonates CREAGAMES staff or other users, which is deliberately confusing or which is
offensive, racist, obscene, hurtful, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate. We reserve the right
to make such assessment in our sole discretion, change any username for any reason or take
such other action as We believe appropriate.
4) You agree to keep your password safe at all times and not to disclose it to any other
5) You are responsible for the activities of all persons who use your password to gain access
to your account. To help ensure the safety of your password, you must keep your computer
free of viruses and other malicious code including Trojans.
6) You must use your password in accordance with the password requirements specified on
our site. Real CREAGAMES staff will never ask you for your password. If you believe that
someone has stolen your password or otherwise gained access to your account - submit a
retrieve password request via the Retrieve Password link on the website of any
CREAGAMES Product. But you will not get refund for your money and you will not get
compensation. References to "stopping" an account include all or any of: locking,
temporarily or permanently banning, or temporarily or permanently muting the account. If
your account is muted, you can continue to play but will not be able to use free text chat. If
your account is banned, you will not be able to access your account at all.
2. PURCHASE, FEES AND RETURN
1) You need to purchase to use certain features of CREAGAMES Products. If you want to
purchase, you must ensure all the information that you submit is true and accurate (including
without limit your credit card number and expiration date, and other payment details) and
that you have appropriate parental or guardian consent as applicable.
2) You agree to pay all payment fees specified when you apply including all applicable
taxes. By submitting your order you are making an offer to purchase to the relevant part of
the CREAGAMES Products. Your offer is accepted and a binding contract occurs when We
send a message to your account mail inbox confirming that your payment has been received
or if you log into a consumer-only part of a CREAGAMES Product (whichever comes first).
Orders are processed and dispensed instantly and automatically when payment is submitted.
3) You understand and agree that once you authorize us or other designated payment service
to charge your credit card or mobile phone for a certain amount, such amount will not be
refundable, including, without limitation, upon termination of your account for any reason,
termination of this Agreement, termination of in-game shop and currency and/or the
discontinuation of the service; however, the amount will be returned to you if the product is
4) You understand that We may suspend or terminate your account if for any reason a charge
you authorize us to make to your credit card cannot be processed or is returned to us unpaid
and, if such event occurs, you shall immediately remit to us payment for such charge through
the use of another credit card or other payment mechanism.
5) We shall not be responsible or liable for any credit card or bank-related charges or fees
related to any of your transactions.
6) We reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any Cash
Item and/or to refuse to provide you with any Cash Item. Verification of certain information
applicable to a transaction involving a Cash Item may be required prior to our acceptance
thereof. Price and availability of the Cash Items are subject to change without notice. You
agree that you cannot and have no right to sell or otherwise transfer any of the Cash Items, or
any other content or information included in the Service, in whole or in part, to any third
person or entity whatsoever, including, without limitation, on Internet auction sites or in
return for anything of value (including "real" money) or otherwise. CREAGAMES does not
recognize the transfer of Accounts with www.creagames.ru. You may not purchase, sell, gift
or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such
attempt shall be null and void. CREAGAMES keeps the right to change/update the game
rules and the game packages and you cannot get refund because of the change/update. We
reserve the right to alter the amount or terms of our payment fees at any time. We reserve the
right to charge you for any unauthorized use of your purchase by third parties.
3. OPERATION OF CREAGAMES PRODUCTS
1) We will do our best to maintain operation of YUANJIE Products and rectify faults as
quickly as possible.
2) We may have to suspend operation of a CREAGAMES Product without notice for repair,
maintenance, improvement or other technical reason. If so, We will do our best to ensure that
the suspension is as short as possible. We cannot accept responsibility for such suspensions
or for any interruption or error caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control.
3) We cannot guarantee that CREAGAMES Products will work with any particular computer
equipment or in conjunction with any particular software or connectivity services. We do not
accept responsibility for such equipment, software or services.
You must comply with the current version of any rules, guidelines, codes of conduct or
instructions specified in any CREAGAMES Product including our game rules.
5. A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT PRETEENS AND USERS UNDER 18
1) If you are under 13 you will be able to create an account but unable to disclose personal
data through the game or website. If We find out that any personal data We have collected is
from someone under 13, We will automatically delete it.
2) We recommend that parents / guardians set up an account and play together with their
children. Many parents have reported that playing CREAGAMES Products as a family is fun
and rewarding. If you are under 13 and purchase our game product, you are representing (i.e.
making a promise) that you have consent from your parents / guardian to use CREAGAMES
Products in accordance with our terms and conditions and terms of conduct. We may stop
any account if we are not satisfied that such consent has been given.
3) If you are under 18, by using our website you are representing (i.e. making a promise) that
you have consent from your parents / guardian to use CREAGAMES Products in accordance
with our terms and conditions and terms of conduct. We may stop any account if We are not
satisfied that such consent has been given.
4) If We are told by a parent / guardian that their child has lied about their age when
registering for CREAGAMES Products, We will stop the account provided We have
information which satisfies us that the reporting person is indeed the parent or guardian.
6. SAFETY / ABUSE
1) Before using any CREAGAMES Product you should read the guides found in our Terms
of Conduct. Whilst We reserve the right to monitor and take action if any CREAGAMES
Product is used inappropriately (including the posting of objectionable material on the chat
facility or otherwise), We cannot promise that any CREAGAMES Product won't contain
such content or that We will remove / modify any particular content. Nor can We guarantee
that users will comply with our terms and conditions or otherwise behave appropriately.
2) If you are the victim of offensive or inappropriate behavior or receive any other unwanted
communications, you should report all inappropriate behavior to us via in game support
button as well as seeking appropriate external help, for example from parents or law
enforcement authorities. If you continue to suffer problems, or are not satisfied, then you
must stop using the relevant CREAGAMES Product(s).
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1) CREAGAMES® and it’s games are registered trademarks of CREAGAMES in the
2) You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any CREAGAMES Product client
software in any way (except to the extent allowed by applicable law). You must not use a
modified/customized version of the client software or attempt to sub-license it.
3) You must not create or provide any other means by which any CREAGAMES Product
may be played by others (including, without limitation, replacement or modified client/server
software, server emulators).
4) Materials (including without limit all information, software, data, text, photographs,
graphics, sound and video) placed on any CREAGAMES Product by us or on our behalf are
protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights of ourselves or our business
partners / suppliers / advertisers. You may not use these materials or any CREAGAMES
Product except in accordance with this Agreement and for personal (i.e. non-commercial)
5) You agree that all intellectual property or other rights in any game character, account and
items are and will remain our property.
6) By posting chat or other materials on any CREAGAMES Product, you grant us a non-
exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free, worldwide license to use and/or modify such
materials on any CREAGAMES Product as We see fit.
7) You agree that by submitting any material of any kind to us for any purpose connected
with any CREAGAMES Product (non-exhaustive examples are suggestions and ideas for
any game or contributions to any Gallery page), you are giving us a non-exclusive, perpetual,
worldwide, royalty-free license to use and/or modify the submitted materials as We see fit.
You agree to waive any moral rights to the extent permitted by law and that you will not
withdraw the submission or attempt to make a charge for its use. Furthermore you guarantee
that you are the exclusive copyright holder in relation to the submission and that the
submission in no way breaches the rights of any other person or entity.
9. TERMINATION AND REFUND
1) In the event that you terminate your account with www.creagames.ru or breach this
Agreement, you will forfeit your right to any and all payments you may have made.
2) You agree and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which
were pre-paid on behalf of the Account prior to any termination of this Agreement.
3) You acknowledge that if your account and right to use the CREAGAMES Product(s) is
terminated by CREAGAMES for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees
paid by you for use of the CREAGAMES Product(s) and you will forfeit any unused access
time that you have remaining at the time of termination.
10. THIRD PARTIES
CREAGAMES Products may include links to internet sites or other technologies supplied by
third parties including sites / technologies which enable you to pay by means of payment
methods provided by third parties. We make no promises about those sites or their content,
products or services as these are outside our reasonable control.
1) We do not accept legal responsibility for any loss or damage caused by us or our
employees or agents in circumstances where (1) there is no breach of a legal duty of care
owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents; (2) such loss or damage is not a
reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (3) such loss or damage relates to a
2) You will be liable for any loss or damage We suffer arising from your breach of this
Agreement or misuse of a CREAGAMES Product.
12. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) If, acting reasonably, We consider that this Agreement has or may has been breached, or
that it is necessary in order to prevent or stop any harm or damage to us, to any
CREAGAMES Product, to other players or the general public, We may stop any or all
accounts of CREAGAMES Products which We think are connected with the offender subject
to such right of appeal as is specified on our website. Such actions may result in loss of
membership credit and/or loss of real money paid as part of any item / account trading or
other prohibited transaction.
2) To prevent or remedy breach of this Agreement or any harm or damage to us, to any
CREAGAMES Product or to other players or the general public, We may automatically or
manually monitor, censor (including rejection or removal of any content) and/or record
public or private chat or other activities in any CREAGAMES Product.
We may transfer all or part of our rights or duties under this agreement provided We take
reasonable steps to ensure that your rights under this Agreement are not prejudiced.
3) As this Agreement is personal to you, you may not transfer any of your rights or duties
under it without our prior written consent.
4) Nothing in this Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
5) Headings above are for guidance only and not binding.
6) If We fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, that failure will not preclude us
from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion.
7) If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court to be invalid, We agree that the
court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision
and that other provisions remain in full force and effect.
8) Except for clauses excluding or restricting our liability a person who is not a party to this
agreement shall have no rights to enforce any term of this Agreement.
9) This Agreement shall be governed by Russian law and any dispute connected with it or
CREAGAMES Products will be considered only by the courts of the Russian Federation.